Posted By
Luca_Stefano_G
Feb 14, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi to evryone
On my Mac OS 10.4.8 with Photoshop CS2 working in "fullscreen mode" when I made a "Save as" with keyboard shortcut the program seem to freeze. Infact the windows with the "save as" dialogue box is under the picture and I can’t find how to bring to front or switch mode in photoshoop. I can’t even close the windows with "ESC". Is it a bug or I’m missing something?

Thank You

Luca

Sesto San Giovanni, Italy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
Buko
Feb 14, 2007
does this happen in a new user?
LS
Luca_Stefano_G
Feb 14, 2007
It happens on three different Macintosh

Luca
B
Buko
Feb 14, 2007
but does it happen when you make a new user, and login to that account?
LS
Luca_Stefano_G
Feb 14, 2007
Yes Buko, even with a new account. Our systems are quite ok, we run normal maintenance and Photoshop and other programs runs with no problem
R
Ram
Feb 14, 2007
Luca,

Infact the windows with the "save as" dialogue box is under the picture and I can’t find how to bring to front

Are you sure the Save As dialog box is "under" the image window, or is it possible that it is OFF the screen?

If you had been using a higher monitor resolution, or if you had been running a secondary monitor which has been disconnected, it’s very possible for the dialog box to be outside your visible screen.

Re-setting or trashing your Photoshop preferences would fix that right away.
LS
Luca_Stefano_G
Feb 14, 2007
Ramon,

I’m sure is under because if a change frontmost application and then go back again in Photoshop (cmd+Tab) I can see the window in the center of the screen for less than a second, then it suddenly disappear. We have no secondary monitor neither we’ve changed resolution. But you can reply my situation or when you made "Save as" in fullscreen mode you could see the window?

Thanks

Luca
R
Ram
Feb 14, 2007
Luca,

Oh, yes, I can see the Save As dialog box very well in full screen mode or in any other mode.

I would start by trashing your Photoshop preferences.
LS
Luca_Stefano_G
Feb 14, 2007
Ok

I’ll start with some maintenance routine.
It was strange that it happens with all our three macintosh …

Thank you Ramon
B
Buko
Feb 14, 2007
Were the hard disks imaged from the same disk image?
LS
Luca_Stefano_G
Feb 15, 2007
No Buko,

We have no disk image, three macintosh each one with OS installation and upgrade made manually. I’ve made normal maintenance with onyx (privileges, cache, cron, ecc) with no result. I’ve also trashed PSD Preferences. We normally work with images on a server but it happens even with image saved locally and server dismounted … This evening I’ll try to reinstall PSD …

Thank you

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections