J
Posted By
jaimiegirl315
Feb 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My Power Mac G4 (used at work for Graphic Design & photo editing) suffered a major crash last week and the entire computer reset to default preferences. I had to set everything up again including Photoshop CS. I was able to get everything back to how it was before with the exception of how files are handled when I save them. Now whenever I "Save As" I am given a very limited list of locations I can save to. This list is limited to three or four folders used recently or loose on the desktop, hard drives or network. I don’t have the option of creating new folders at all. I checked my preferences and everything else I can think of. Unfortunately, I’m not the person that originally installed Photoshop CS onto this computer, but I have enjoyed the settings that were established at that time for 2 1/2 years-and now they’re gone!! My work-around has been to save to the desktop and then transfer the image to the desired location from there, but this is time consuming. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ram
Feb 5, 2007
When in the Save dialog box, click on the triangle next to the file name.
J
jaimiegirl315
Feb 5, 2007
OMG I knew that it must be something simple. Thank you!
R
Ram
Feb 5, 2007
You’re welcome.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections