S
Posted By
Shep123
Jan 25, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to create a custom brush that rotates as you draw across the canvas. I want a very uniform rotation, so angle jitter will not suffice. I can get the swatch to appear how I want it to in the brushes palette (see screenshot:
http://benjaminshepard.com/dump/psbrush1.gif ) but when I try to draw on the canvas it only draws what you see at the bottom of that screenshot, a straight, non-rotating stroke. I’ve set the angle jitter to 0% and the control to ‘rotation’.

Anyone know of a setting I’m missing why I shouldn’t be able to get this brush to function the way it’s displayed in the brush control palette? I get the same results with a tablet and a mouse.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

S
Shep123
Jan 26, 2007
I tried posting this on a few boards, but to no avail. Could someone tell me if this control over the brush is possible?

On Jan 25, 2:32 pm, "" wrote:
I’m trying to create a custom brush that rotates as you draw across the canvas. I want a very uniform rotation, so angle jitter will not suffice. I can get the swatch to appear how I want it to in the brushes palette (see screenshot:http://benjaminshepard.com/dump/psbrush1.gif) but when I try to draw
on the canvas it only draws what you see at the bottom of that screenshot, a straight, non-rotating stroke. I’ve set the angle jitter to 0% and the control to ‘rotation’.

Anyone know of a setting I’m missing why I shouldn’t be able to get this brush to function the way it’s displayed in the brush control palette? I get the same results with a tablet and a mouse.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections