Posted By
Wiseman
Nov 21, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I am working on a layered doc in PS CS2 and am surprised to see that the same word with the same font attributes displays differently on two layers. In one layer it’s a bit larger. I’ve selected the text in each layer and re-entered the same font attributes but still there is no improvement. Any clues about this mystery ?

Wiseman

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 21, 2006
"Wiseman" wrote in message
Hi,

I am working on a layered doc in PS CS2 and am surprised to see that the same word with the same font attributes displays differently on two layers. In one layer it’s a bit larger. I’ve selected the text in each layer and re-entered the same font attributes but still there is no improvement. Any clues about this mystery ?
Wiseman,

Layer styles?

MH
W
Wiseman
Nov 21, 2006
Hi MH,

Will check but I am sure I didn’t use layer styles.

"Mike Hyndman" <tell me yours and I’ll send > a
W
Wiseman
Nov 22, 2006
No layer styles not the culprit. Any other clues ?

"Mike Hyndman" <tell me yours and I’ll send > wrote in message
Hi,

Wiseman,

Layer styles?

MH

MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 22, 2006
No layer styles not the culprit. Any other clues ?

Double click on the T thumbnail for each text layer to select the text and then open the character palette on the options bar and check to see if all the formatting,size and placement icons are set identically. Can you save the layers as JPGs and post them to http://www.pixentral.com ? When the image displays on the site, copy the address from the address bar and paste and post it here.

MH

"Mike Hyndman" <tell me yours and I’ll send > wrote in message
Hi,

Wiseman,

Layer styles?

MH

W
Wiseman
Nov 23, 2006
I double checked exactly as you suggested below but there was no improvement since everything was same, so I decided to solve the problem by duplicating one of the layers and then made necessary modifications to other parts of the text and the display is okay now.

Thanks for your willingness to help.

Wiseman
MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 23, 2006
I double checked exactly as you suggested below but there was no improvement since everything was same, so I decided to solve the problem by duplicating one of the layers and then made necessary modifications to other parts of the text and the display is okay now.

Thanks for your willingness to help.
Wiseman ,

You’re welcome, pity we couldn’t resolve it.

Regards

Mike H

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections