LT
Posted By
Lars_Tomas_Lian
Nov 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is an issue me and my friend have had for a while, so I’m sure this has been brought up, but I didn’t have any luck with searching.

When I make rapid strokes (be it with my mouse or tablet), photoshop seems to come up with inventive ways of decorating the edges of my lines. I’ve uploaded an example here: <http://scrap.5elements.net/dsa.jpg>

This gets quite annoying when sketching and whatnot as it stands out and just looks weird. Is there a way to avoid or fix this other than just sketching slower?

I’ve noticed that this does not happen when I turn off brush smoothing (path-wise), however sketching without smoothing looks rather odd as well. Is it possible at all to decrease the distance between the edges in unsmoothed lines? Is it determined by my cpu speed or ram or something?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Bernie
Nov 21, 2006
This has been brought up by other users in the past. A search may find the old posts.

I am sorry to say I do not remember the solution (if there was one) so all teh advice I can give is make sure you have the latest drivers for your tablet and mouse

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections