A
Posted By
ariaaudio
Nov 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Maybe this should be, "can you install ImageReady separately from Photoshop and vice-verse?"

I have an authorized installation of PS CS2 / IR on my home office machine.

I’d like to install an authorized copy of IR (without PS) on the notebook computer in my living room for doing web page images, and an authorized copy of PS (without IR) on another notebook, which I take on the road for processing photo images.

Is it possible to split / authorize PS & R that way?

mike elliott

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BL
Bob Levine
Nov 20, 2006
No.

Bob
Y
YrbkMgr
Nov 20, 2006
But with CS2, since the license allows you two installations, provided that only one is used at a particular time, you can install it on your second laptop, and deactive you other "on the road" laptop until you need it.

IOW, the soltuion isn’t to partially install, it’s just to install it on the machine you need and deactivate when you need to use it on another machine. Quite simple really.
A
ariaaudio
Nov 21, 2006
Makes perfect sense. Thanks, all!

m.e.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections