Cs2/Epson 1280 – How Soft Proof & Print?

F
Posted By
Fruit2O
Nov 19, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My LaCie monitor is freshly calibrated and I have Epson’s 1280/1290 profiles. Can someone walk me through where to place the ICC files in WindowsXP Pro – then how to soft proof and then print so the result looks like what I see on the monitor? I used to do this but have been ill for a couple of years and need to get back into the ‘groove.’ Thanks..

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

F
Fruit2O
Nov 19, 2006
On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:46:49 -0500, Fruit2O wrote:

My LaCie monitor is freshly calibrated and I have Epson’s 1280/1290 profiles. Can someone walk me through where to place the ICC files in WindowsXP Pro – then how to soft proof and then print so the result looks like what I see on the monitor? I used to do this but have been ill for a couple of years and need to get back into the ‘groove.’ Thanks..
MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 19, 2006
"Fruit2O" wrote in message

F,

See http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps9_print/ps9_print_1.htm

MH

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections