Photoshop Album Starter–Photos Reverting to Horizontal??!!

LM
Posted By
liza_mccorkle
Nov 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just have a Photoshop Album Starter Ed. 3.0 that came with my Dell computer. When I download my 10.2 mp photos, and rotate them to vertical, they revert to horizontal on the thumbnail, so when I download them to istockphoto.com they are horizontal (although when clicked/viewed, they are vertical). Why do the photos revert to horizontal??? (This did not happen with my old 3.2 mp camera.) Any ideas how to resolve this? Thanks!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

C
chrisjbirchall
Nov 16, 2006
You knocked on the wrong door Liza.

The PS Album forum is a few doors down the corridor.

(didn’t I hear PS Album has been pulled from the range?)
JB
James_Bacos
Nov 18, 2006
Hi

I have Photoshop CS2 with Windows XP and and Epson R2400 printer. Each time I try printing from Photoshop with the portrait setting, Photoshop automatically reverts to landscape. I have loaded the drivers for my different paper types. When I click on the paper type in the properties section of print, I see how the little dot jumps from portrait to landscape. If I then click on portrait again, then my paper choice reverts to ‘custom setting’. This is quite frustrating and has cost me quite a bit of paper. Can anyone help?
B
Bernie
Nov 18, 2006
James:

Have you tried print with preview?
JB
James_Bacos
Nov 18, 2006
Hi

thanks for the reply. Yes I have tried print w preview, but the thing continues to have a mind of its own.
CC
christian_c
Dec 2, 2006
liza, I wish I could help with the rotation…somehow it’s working on my dell.

(I’m techo-challenged)
I’m just trying to transfer a photo & attach it to my email.

any tips?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections