EO
Posted By
Eric_Oxenberg
Jan 3, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This last post is for anyone who like me has experienced the Space Monkey bad registration issue after December 2006. In the Macintosh Archives, another user suggested force-resetting Photoshop CS2’s prefs by holding CMD+OPT+Shift while launching the app. Just wanted to say that this does work, and you need not call Adobe for help.

Intel Mac Pro dual 2.66 Xeon/2GB/250 HD
OS-X 10.4.8

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
bobby hougham
Jan 15, 2007
so that didnt work for me, after several attempts. i have reinstalled about 3-4 times now, even with a safe boot install. i am now trashing my photoshop prefs and app and trying a reinstall of just ps.

imho adobe has really screwed things up with this latest round of piracy paranoia. this activation stuff has made CS and AE really a tough pill to swallow.

Intel Mac Pro dual 3 Xeon/4GB/250 HD
OS-X 10.4.8
IL
Ian_Lyons
Jan 15, 2007
Your Adobe Registration Database file is probably corrupt. Check in Library/Application Support/Adobe/ (note this is the root level library NOT the Users library). If the file exists you’ll have to delete it then reinstall Photoshop

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections