R
Posted By
Ram
Jan 2, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My apologies in advance if this turns out to be old news; I did a search and did not find it on this forum.

I was experiencing some weirdness with FAP (FontAgent Pro) 3.1, so I checked the Insider Software site. The latest version is currently FAP 3.3.2 and it corrected all the strange behavior I was seeing with my obsolete version.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DK
Doug_Katz
Jan 2, 2007
This new version is only for 10.4.x users, es la verdad, Ramón? Those of us clinging to prehistoric operating systems (10.3.9) can’t use it?
B
Buko
Jan 2, 2007
From the insider site:

System Requirements and Recommended Hardware

Minimum FontAgent Pro hardware and software

The minimum requirements for client computers running FontAgent Pro software that accesses FontAgent Pro Server include:

G3 processor running Mac OS 10.3 or higher 10 Base-T Ethernet or AirPort network connection for the Workgroup Edition
Suggested hardware for FontAgent Pro

G4 processor or better running Mac OS 10.3.9 or higher 100 Base-T Ethernet (or better) or AirPort (802.11 g) network connection for the Workgroup Edition
DK
Doug_Katz
Jan 2, 2007
RTFS! Right, Buko?
B
Buko
Jan 2, 2007

B)
WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Jan 3, 2007
Thanks Ramón I had 3.3.0 did not know about the update.

So I just updated my copy on my new MacPro and if anything goes wrong you know who’s to blame?
R
Ram
Jan 3, 2007
So I just updated my copy on my new MacPro and if anything goes wrong you know who’s to blame?

Intel. 😀

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections