AS
Posted By
Alina_Smith
Jan 2, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have downloaded a trial version of Photoshop on my Mac, I want to activate the copy, but when I click on Help the "activate" option is disabled along with "registration" and "transfer activation". What can I do?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ram
Jan 2, 2007
You cannot "activate" a trial version. It will run for 30 days and will promptly expire then.

Even if you buy the real thing, you need to uninstall (trash) the 30-day trial version. It just cannot be activated.
R
Ram
Jan 2, 2007
Nor can it be registered.
JJ
James_J._Kane
Jan 8, 2007
I bought CS2 as an upgrade for CS which I have on three separate computers. Will I have to buy an upgrade for each one or can one copy be activated on more than 1 computer at a time? Only one computer is in use at any given time.
R
Ram
Jan 8, 2007
The license is for one and the same user, and for two computers that cannot be used by the same or any other user at the same time.

The idea is to allow you to have one copy on your desktop computer and another one on your laptop.

Remember that CS2 requires activation, so you won’t be able to get away with trying to circumvent the terms of the license. Two computers max.
B
Buko
Jan 8, 2007
If you only have one copy of Photoshop you can only buy one upgrade license.

If you want photoshop on all 3 computers so others may work at the same time, you will need to buy 2 more full installs.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections