Posted By
Trish_Drury
Jan 1, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Mac G5 OS 10.4.8 2.5GB RAM PS CS@ 9.0.2 Epson R2400
Have only made about 30 prints on my new Epson, all on Premium Luster. Excellent results that match color calibrated Cinema display well. Prefer PS color management results. Just did one print using Prem Luster R2400 Photo RPM ICC, beautiful. 2nd print of different image I switched to sheet feeder borderless. Print completely washed out. Rechecked all settings, had reverted to Enhanced Matte ICC. Manually re did all print settings correctly. Preview still completely washed out. Now also with every image including one just previously printed perfectly. Switched to Printer manage color, preview correct and print acceptable (though I still prefer PS managed prints). Tried downloading printer driver and ICC profiles from Epson again. No change.

What am I missing? Thanks for any help

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Bernie
Jan 1, 2007
Have you tried printing an image that had previously come out OK with border using teh borderless settings?
TD
Trish_Drury
Jan 1, 2007
Not with a border but I have printed using borderless and gotten excellent results with the Photoshop Determine Colors. Now I can’t get ANY print in any paper configuration (Borderless or regular sheet feed) with the PS control of color.

Also, in downloading the newest Epson driver/profiles, I no longer have the choice of Premium Luster in the media selection – only Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections