DM
Posted By
Dave McElderry
Mar 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have two logos that I want to have placed on a plaque, and have available to use for future plaques. I have these in a medium to high resolution jpg format. The plaque shop needs these to be in a vector format. If they do the work converting from the jpg they’ll charge me for the time spent. If I can provide these in vector format they will not charge me at all.

So, the question is, can I use PE2 to do this (without being a week long project) or is this something best left to the plaque shop?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GD
Grant_Dixon
Mar 3, 2004
Dave

Elements can’t do this but if you send them to me I can. Well so far I have been able to ;-). Just let me know what file you plaque shop wants as I will be doing this with Corel

Grant
DM
Dave McElderry
Mar 3, 2004
That’s very nice of you to offer, Grant. I found out that the plaque shop may have these available from another source. If they do, they won’t charge me for it. They’re going to call today to find out and I’m going to call them tomorrow morning to see how it came out. If I still need them I’ll take you up on your offer. Thanks!

-Dave
GD
Grant_Dixon
Mar 3, 2004
Dave

No problem.

Grant

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections