Posted By
Andrew_aw
Nov 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi there,

I have this issues,whenever I want to select a menu, and if my mouse glide pass the menu bar before selecting the menu, the menu which I glide through is selected(as shown in white highlighted), and the menu selected was highligted too. Which means two menu was selected, and if I glide pass three and it select three.

At first I did not notice until I find that the chosen menu did not function at all.

When I look into the menu, I was astonished that all was selected if I use my mouse to glide through all the menu.

What should I do to eradicate this problem.

I am using CS suite photoshop, nec laptop, Pentium 4, window xp professional, 2.0 ghtz speed, 1 gb ddram

Thanks in advance

Regards
chunsan

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MR
Mark_Reynolds
Nov 15, 2006
Use a mac Chunsan thats my advice 😉
TM
T_Mike_Hyndman
Nov 15, 2006
chunsan,
It soumds like a hardware problem. I have seen this happen when there has been a key stuck down on the keyboard, possibly shift or control. It will dispay the same problem even when using the touchpad. If it doesn’t you could have a problem with your mouse buttons, can you try another?

HTH
TMH
AA
Andrew_aw
Nov 16, 2006
Thanks to Mark Reynolds and T.Mike Hyndman for you advise.

I check my hardware issues first as mentiond by Hyndman as it is faster and cheaper.

Thanks again

Regards
chunsan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections