TL
Posted By
Tracee_Larson
Dec 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have some actions and styles that have already been created. I have placed them in the Applications, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Presets, and then Photoshop Actions for the actions and Styles for the styles. So, when I try to load the actions or styles, through the appropriate palette, I’ll click Load Actions or Load Styles and it defaults to the correct folder where the generic styles or actions are, but the new ones I added, do not show up.

However, if I place the actions or styles into a completely different folder, like in my documents folder and go there, I can select the actions or stlyes and they will load. But, I do not want to leave them there, I would like to have them located in the Applications folder, Adobe Photoshop CS2, etc…

Help?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TL
Tracee_Larson
Dec 14, 2006
I tried quitting the program after adding the actions and styles, then restarted the computer. That finally worked. Sorry…I guess I have it figured out now.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Dec 15, 2006
If Presets are in the Presets folder they are added to the menu list from the dropdown arrow and you can select them from there without going through the "Load….." process. A little quicker.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections