MR
Posted By
Mark_Reibman
Feb 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

O.T. If you wish, please continue this in the Lounge. Thanks.

Neil

good idea…but we don’t have one here. Could you set one up for us?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CS
Chuck_Snyder
Feb 26, 2004
Mark – I kind of see us like a repair shop for a top quality product. We’re here to answer the service calls, but while we’re waiting, we chat with each other about whatever. But when that call for help comes in, no matter how simple the question, we’re all over it in a jiffy!
🙂

p.s. and we don’t appear to have any backlog tonight….
MR
Mark_Reibman
Feb 26, 2004
I totally agree Chuck. I’d rather not have a lounge. The way it is now, we are more available to help out.
LK
Leen_Koper
Feb 26, 2004
I think we can continue the way we do now, but I would love to have a lounge too. Sometimes reactions topics get too long due to -amusing!- chat.

I love this chat, but it would be much easier to stay on topic in the forum and continue to chat on an even more extensive scale, just like a family gathering.

In this lounge the men can talk about cars, sports and big boobies, the women about cooking, knitting, needle work and raising children.
As usual on real good old fashioned birthday parties.
In fact, we need two lounges. 😉

Leen
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Feb 26, 2004
I did a little research; Neil is indeed an Adobe forum host (Photoshop Windows); hopefully, he’ll share the mutual enjoyment of this forum with us as Bob Hill has been doing so well for the time I’ve been here.
GD
Grant_Dixon
Feb 26, 2004
wrote in message

In this lounge the men can talk about cars, sports and big boobies, the women about cooking, knitting, needle work and raising children.

Leen

I would be very careful about opening your mail after making a statement like this.

Grant
J
jhjl1
Feb 26, 2004
Leen perhaps if you claim "cultural differences" now and do a little back peddling the wonderful females of this forum will allow you to survive to reach your retirement.

Have A Nice Day, 🙂
James Hutchinson
http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview
http://www.myeyesviewstudio.com/
wrote in message
In this lounge the men can talk about cars, sports and big boobies,
the women about cooking, knitting, needle work and raising children.
Leen
EW
Ed_Wurster
Feb 26, 2004
wrote:
I think we can continue the way we do now, but I would love to have a lounge too. Sometimes reactions topics get too long due to -amusing!- chat.

I love this chat, but it would be much easier to stay on topic in the forum and continue to chat on an even more extensive scale, just like a family gathering.

I’ll buy the first round. What kind of music do you guys like?

Kidding aside, I think I understand the sentiment expressed in original post. Some of the topics go on and on, and may be a distraction to newcomers.

On the other hand, many people are drawn in to discussion, and pull up a chair. If there is something like a lounge offered by Adobe, we should take advantage of it.

Ed
JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 26, 2004
I miss Bob < crying…sobbing>…Bob, where are you ??

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections