Views
Replies
Status
Closed
To all who wasted a lot of time instead of Photoshopping:

<http://leech.dk/bubblegum.php/penguin-kills-monster.jpg>

Leen

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NK
Neil_Keller
Feb 26, 2004

O.T. If you wish, please continue this in The Lounge. Thanks.

Neil
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Feb 26, 2004
Hi, Neil: Haven’t seen you here before. Are you an Adobe person?
MR
Mark_Reibman
Feb 26, 2004
Chuck, Apparently Neil doesn’t realize we don’t have a lounge.
BG
Byron Gale
Feb 26, 2004
Neil,

How about at least an introduction before you start censoring our posts?

Are you now the moderator of this forum? What happened to Bob Hill?

Byron
MR
Mark_Reibman
Feb 26, 2004
Neil, How about at least an introduction before you start censoring our posts?

ditto

Mark
LK
Leen_Koper
Feb 26, 2004
IMHO Neil is partially right: we need a lounge.
😉

Leen
R
Ray
Feb 26, 2004
Wasn’t that what I suggested a few months ago ? 🙂

Threads have drifted on a regular basis now for a number of weeks (months sounds more like it). And
there has been a greater number of O.T. threads since then. I really think we could all benefit from a loundge area of our own since our interests are somehow different from those of full Photoshop users.

Ray
GD
Grant_Dixon
Feb 26, 2004
Not sure a lounge is a good idea.

As far as I can see we have had 3 post in the last three months with people upset with the of off topic nature of some of our threads and two of those posts were from Neil. Neil even object to OT post when they are labelled OT. So is this a big issue or not? Well it certainly seems to be for Neil but less so for the rest of us

I do like the patter that goes one in this forum. I fear that if we had a lounge section I would abandon this Forum in preference for the Lounge. While I am not majour poster here I do post substantially and both on topic and off topic. The forum would loose my input and I would loose what the forum has to offer. I simply do not have enough time to read multiple forums. If it ain’t broke why fix it?

Grant
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Feb 26, 2004
Grant, I agree with you 100%. If our forum was so busy that we had trouble answering all the questions posed (like the full PS forums tend to be), I’d be more concerned about chatter getting in the way of doing our job. But that’s not the case, and the depth and breadth of discussion has really made us all better informed about a variety of topics. Plus….what’s wrong with having some fun?!

Chcuk
JG
Julio_Guerra
Feb 26, 2004
Neil
That was a bit rude! Please introduce yourself and explain your thoughts to us. Leen is a constant contributer to this forum. I look forward to his comments and it feels like you interrupted him as he was talking and cut him off.

I personally dont like the idea of a lounge. The OT posts on this forum do not get out of control. The people on this forum are very polite and helpful to others. Bob Hill has moderated this forum well and has allowed many of these posts. When he did set a limit on anything he would explain himself. Please have the courtesy to do the same.
Julio Guerra

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections