Robert_N_Dunford
Dec 2, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
I hope there is an answer for this.
I want to place our watermark on our photos. So we made up the text on a transparent layer and used blending options to give it some embossing, reduced opaticity and reduced fill opacity. I then rasterized the text. However we also need to do this to several thousand images and I just don’t seem to be able to get an action to make our watermark to appear on the image as it should look. It simply appears as a flat piece of text. I can do it on a one off image, simply by dragging the layer. But that’s feasible. I hope I have made the problem clear.
Thanks
Rob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RN
Robert_N_Dunford
Dec 2, 2006
OK, hehe, solved it myself, seems it’s all about merging visible layers. Thanks, if anyone has anything to add please feel free.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Dec 2, 2006
Copy the watermark layer to the clipboard. Make an action Pasting into your document, then adjusting Opacity, Blend, etc. if needed. Batch it.

You’ll have to remember to Copy again if you use it in the future

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections