MH
Posted By
Mike_Hites
Oct 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have had no difficulty in the past, but now when I try to stroke a selection to create a small border to an image, one side (of the 4) does not print. I am stroking from the edit menu, I do it on a separate layer, I choose "inside," preserve transparency is not checked. It is not the printer as the one side of the stroke does not print from several printers. I’m using CS2 version 9.0.2 on a powerbook G4 Mac. I must be messing up somewhere! Any helpers? THANKS!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Oct 15, 2006
Is part of the image you are stroking off theh canvas perhaps?
MH
Mike_Hites
Oct 15, 2006
I don’t think so, as I can create a new canvas, select and stroke it and still not get one side to print. Thanks for your response.
MH
Mike_Hites
Oct 15, 2006
On second look, however! I can create new canvases of varying sizes and have no problems. But on certain sizes between 3" x 5" one or more of the stroked sides won’t print. If I then increase the canvas size after stroking, the stroke will print. Strange! At least I can work around it. Thanks again!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections