GH
Posted By
Geoff_Haas
Oct 5, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In an image where I am applying drop shadows to several different items, why is the angle of rotation the same for all these shadows? If I adjust the angle for one item, it also adjusts the angle for previously applied shadows. There must be a way to unlink the angle of the shadows for individual objects? What am I doing wrong?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

ML
Mark_Larsen
Oct 6, 2006
Geoff, what you are referring to is "Global Light" a consistent throughout the document. If you have enabled this in all your layer styles then you can change the look of the doc as a whole by either changing its position in one of the layer styles where it is enabled or by control click the f icon. In your case if you want to set a layer to something other just disable the "Use Global Light" then move.
ML
Mark_Larsen
Oct 6, 2006
now i see the double post never mind…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections