HS
Posted By
Hugh_Stratford
Feb 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Long time darkroom worker not doing well trying to use layers, is there anyone out there within driving distance of Federal Way, Washington, who can spend an hour or so showing me how to add clouds to a landscape and correct the differences in a room and the window curtains?
I am using Photoshop Elements 2 with Windows XP. Of course I’ll pay. contact me at
Thanks, Hugh

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 21, 2004
Boy, you don’t live right, Hugh. Maybe you’ll get a response from Mark Reibman; he’s in King County. Otherwise you might get stuck with me. 🙁 But if that’s what you’re reduced to, I’ll see if we can work out a direct link with someone else from the forum who actually knows what they’re doing! I can manage Layers all right, but my skills at correcting for lighting variations leave a lot to be desired. Let’s see who else might volunteer!
HS
Hugh_Stratford
Feb 22, 2004
Beth

Thanks, I simply can’t get the sequence of steps at all, most directions either start in the center or leave out those steps that
get me started. I’ll hang in there, this forum has been great so far. Hugh
HS
Hugh_Stratford
Feb 26, 2004
Beth:

Please send me an email to , so far it looks as if you are the one to teach me how to use layers. It will take awhile to set a meeting because I work three job, free days are like gold to me.

Thanks, Hugh
MR
Mark_Reibman
Feb 26, 2004
I’ll send an email.
HS
Hugh_Stratford
Feb 26, 2004
If I never learn anything from these forums, I really get a good laugh or two and that is worth while. I’ll be watching for your email,Mark, and if anyone is funny,Beth, that’s a plus.

Hugh

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections