MB
Posted By
MK_Blackwell
Oct 19, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry if this has been posted but I’ve tried downloading the Photoshop CS2 trial version several times and each time as soon as it’s done setting up, I click on it to start and it loads and tells me that my trial has expired…what gives?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
chrisjbirchall
Oct 19, 2006
Who’s been trying to adjust his clock then? 🙂

Any attempt to change the clock settings will end the trial early.

If, on the other hand, you have already run the trial once and are attempting to run it for a second 30 day period, that won’t work either.
L
LenHewitt
Oct 19, 2006
Once you’ve seen that message, the only way you will get it to install is to completely re-format your c:\ drive.
Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 19, 2006
Any attempt to change the clock settings will end the trial early.

Is that true even if it’s XP’s automatic internet Date and Time Update?
C
chrisjbirchall
Oct 19, 2006
I shouldn’t think so Tony. Otherwise anyone installing the trial next week in the UK would have it cut short by the automatic change from British Summertime to GMT.
JJ
John Joslin
Oct 19, 2006
I’m sure we were told that there was enough tolerance built in for minor changes.
Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 19, 2006

K. it was just something that I had wondered about. Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections