HELP with the Flintstones filter, please!!

NS
Posted By
Nancy_S
Feb 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Gotcha! (notice one exclamation point)

You know who you are….

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 18, 2004
I smell thread drift. No, it’s not me and I have no idea what she’s talkin’ ’bout. :)…but it sounds fun though.

So everything is pretty frozen up here and i refuse to go out and take pictures in it. My lizard skin might crack….or something worse….my camera !

I thought the colo(u)rs were great on my last monitor but I’m blown away by what I’m seeing with this new Samsung…vibrance ! I have new vibrance in my life !! Like having new expensive paint and canvas !!!

The princess has the week off from school for winter break and later Sunday she was starting to cough a little. By monday morning the poor child could barely get a breath in between all the repetative coughing…all day….she managed to actually take a nap on both monday and tuesday in the middle of the day which she never ever does….even as a newborn she barely slept during the day. Today she seems much better….either it’s the real good cough syrop or the bug didn’t like her sweetness and packed it’s bags and headed out.

Anyways, anyone else want to talk ? My hub is never home…you guys are my only adult company 🙂
JC
Jane_Carter
Feb 18, 2004
Hi Jodi, My grandson had a wicked cold, turned into an ear infection, then our daughter got it, and on and on. I know how bad it is when the kids get sick. Max is on some antibiotics now and feels much better.
Weather here bad too, 6 inches of wet snow, the dogs love it but we dont. Thanks for fixing my PSE, I sure couldnt figure that I did not need to unstuff-zip the files. Jane
DS
Dick_Smith
Feb 19, 2004
I don’t know what it’s about either! Jodi, don’t you just hate it when they get sick. Not only tough on them physically but on Mom and everyone else. I hate it when they don’t feel well. We just got back from visiting our three grandkids and one got a touch of something when we were there and I brought it back! Now trying to get over it before we leave for FL in the morning.

I feel for you in the frozen north.

BTW, I taught my 2 year old grandson how to take pix with my digital over the weekend. Now I have to keep it out of sight!

Dick

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections