Posted By
andywalbon
Sep 21, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

AW
Allen_Wicks
Sep 21, 2006
Guessing that this is a question, the answer would be to either hold down the Shift key or use the Line Tool. The line tool may be concealed behind the Rectangle Tool or whatever on the tools palette.

Unfortunately PSCS2’s "Help" menu results are pretty useless doing what would seem to be an easy search on line or on Line Tool.
A
andywalbon
Sep 21, 2006
Ok, so whenever I use the line tool and hold shift to make it snap to 90 degrees it does but as soon as I let go of my click it comes out of its straightness and makes a bent line. I can center the mouse on the line and that works but it is a pain. Wondering if there is any way to automatically make it stay in the perfect line shape, Any reply would be apreciated.

ps 9.0 dual 2.0 powermac osx 10.3.9
B
Bernie
Sep 21, 2006
Ok, so whenever I use the line tool and hold shift to make it snap to 90 degrees it does but as soon as I let go of my click it comes out of its straightness and makes a bent line.

Let go the shift key after the line is drawn?

OR: With the brush or pencil, click on the start point of the line, then shift-click on the end point
AW
Allen_Wicks
Sep 21, 2006
When you use the Line Tool do not use the Shift key and you can draw any line.

The Shift Key is used with the paintbrush or the pencil to make a straight line in lieu of using the Line Tool. Or it is used to create lines in 45 degree increments.
JF
john_findley
Sep 21, 2006
To draw a straight line by Shift-clicking a brush, make sure Shape Dynamics is DEselected.
S
SteveV
Sep 22, 2006
or pick a brush with no pressure settings.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections