GD
Posted By
Graham_D._Johnson
Oct 6, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using Photoshop 7.0 with Windows XP for several years and yesterday for the first time I ws not able to use the image adjustement for levels, curves, color balance, or brightness/contrast. The problem is that I do not see the usual scale screen appear when I try to use these features and all that appears as I move my mouse around is the eyedropper tool icon. Is the scale off the visible screen? As a result of this problem, everything freezes and I have to cancel the Photoshop program. This problem does not occur with hue saturation, destauration, and the other image adjutment features and obviously it does not occur with the "auto" adjustment functions. What can I do to bring back the scale screen that allows me to indicate precisely what amount of an adjustment I want to make to the image and so that the program does not freeze?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 6, 2006
Is the scale off the visible screen?

Yes. This often happens if you change from a dual monitor setup or change resolutions (dramatically).

See the faq called missing dialog box.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections