S
Posted By
studio3d
Oct 6, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Now that I have CS2 I have extra information line on image windows and I can’t figure out how to get rid of it. And I thought I knew Photoshop…??
(shows size and options for image size, scratch sizes, timing, etc)

thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 6, 2006
The status window that used to display in Photoshop 7 has been moved to each individual image. There’s not a way to remove it that I’m aware of.
JJ
John Joslin
Oct 6, 2006
Quite a few users are annoyed by this change in the UI, which appears to have come in with the dubious capability to "roll up" the main Photoshop window.
S
studio3d
Oct 6, 2006
I cannot understand why this isn’t an OPTION! That seems just crazy… I really have good reason to get rid of it (I freeview stereo pairs on screen). Does Adobe read this forum? Or should I put my request into some "suggestion box"? thanks

(also, what does "roll up" main Photoshop window mean?)
DM
Don_McCahill
Oct 6, 2006
Does Adobe read this forum?

I don’t think there is an Adobe, and if so, he does not read the forum. But some Adobe employees do (I know that is what you meant). But not regularly, though Chris Cox has been in a lot lately.

Or should I put my request into some "suggestion box"? thanks

That would be best. There is a Feature request subforum at the top of the list here, and posting your request there would definitely get to the powers that be. Of course, it is a "un-feature" request, but you will still be heard.
S
studio3d
Oct 6, 2006
thanks
MH
Mike Hyndman
Oct 7, 2006
wrote in message
Now that I have CS2 I have extra information line on image windows and I can’t figure out how to get rid of it. And I thought I knew Photoshop…?? (shows size and options for image size, scratch sizes, timing, etc)
thanks

Not all at the same time, is it a problem?

MH

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections