KB
Posted By
Kerry_Burke
Sep 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Cmd-0 or double clicking the hand tool should make the image fill the screen, but this is not working. This is only happening on 1 computer at my work, and we can’t find anything different about the settings on this computer compared to all the others. This is on CS2. Any ideas?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CN
Cybernetic Nomad
Sep 18, 2006
So what does happen instead?
KB
Kerry_Burke
Sep 18, 2006
When I’m in "full screen mode" it works fine, but when I’m in "standard screen mode" or "full screen mode with toolbar" it will enlarge to view of the image a bit, but not to fill the screen. The images show at about 2/3 the height of the screen, rather than filling it.
CN
Cybernetic Nomad
Sep 18, 2006
Is the width of the screen used?

If yes, this is normal behaviour (assuming the image is landscape format)
KB
Kerry_Burke
Sep 18, 2006
No, that’s also filling to about 2/3 the width of the screen on landscapes.
CN
Cybernetic Nomad
Sep 18, 2006
Are your palettes in the default position?

If no, reset the palette location
KB
Kerry_Burke
Sep 18, 2006
genius!! that did it, thanks so much for helping me out with this. have a great day@

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections