GP
Posted By
Gregg_Perkins
Sep 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My customers have been complaining that the Photoshop files that I am sending them, when saved on their harddrive, are unable to be opened again. I am creating these relatively small ( less than 10 meg) CMYK photoshop 7.0 files on a G4 running system 10.4.7. Sending these files via e-mail attachment to a Windows machine running Photoshop 7.0. The files are able to be opened as attachments to the e-mail, however once saved to disk on the Windows machine they cannot be re-opened. The message "this is not a valid Photoshop document" comes up when they try to open it. It appears that it only effects CMYK and maybe multichannel Documents but not RGB files. Any ideas on why this is happening? Thanks in advance for your help.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Buko
Sep 15, 2006
You should update your version of Photoshop 7 to 7.0.1

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections