J
Posted By
jonwongfanclub
Sep 28, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello. I am trying to drag and drop one bitmap into another new empty file I created in Photoshop CS 2. For some reason, I keep getting the circle with the slash through it indicating to me that this action is not allowed. I can drag certain bitmaps into my new file, but some I cannot. Is there a reason for this? Thanks!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MH
Mike Hyndman
Oct 1, 2006
wrote in message
Hello. I am trying to drag and drop one bitmap into another new empty file I created in Photoshop CS 2. For some reason, I keep getting the circle with the slash through it indicating to me that this action is not allowed. I can drag certain bitmaps into my new file, but some I cannot. Is there a reason for this? Thanks!

You are dragging and dropping the background layer of the file into the new file yes? What colour modes is the new filand the files your are trying to add? If the new file CM is bitmap, try using RGB.

HTH
MH

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections