Posted By
Ann_Shelbourne
Sep 11, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AR
alan_ruta
Sep 11, 2006
Does anyone know the name of the now defunct site where the stuff was beign sold?

alan
R
Ram
Sep 11, 2006
The sites are specifically mentioned in the article. Read it.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Sep 11, 2006
iBackups.net — which has been shut-down by the FBI.

(It was mentioned in the article.)
R
Ram
Sep 11, 2006
And the other one is in there too.
R
Ram
Sep 11, 2006
Whom were you accusing of not reading, Alan? Buko and me? Hah! You’re the biggest offender in that regard.
B
Buko
Sep 12, 2006
Does anyone know the name of the now defunct site where the stuff was beign sold?

Didn’t read the article did we?
R
Ram
Sep 12, 2006
What I said in another thread: Alan reads a little, misses a lot.
GT
George_Thomas
Sep 13, 2006
Now is they’ll just go after those people in the UK who have been selling CD or DVD burns of Adobe products on eBay for ridiculous prices, such as less than $20 for full copies of PhotoShop, etc.
AR
alan_ruta
Sep 13, 2006
I did read the article and looked for the site but only saw the 2nd site mentioned at the bottom. I admit I didn’t the .net site. But I never said I see everything–that award goes to Kulon, aka Buko.

I only point out the times you always seem to blather a comment about something that has already been said or you seem to know little about so I add my 2 cents.

The difference between you and me is that I admit I make lots of mistakes and miss things so I understand when a newbie comes in with a post that you think shouldn’t be there because the answer is at the top or somewhere else, or the workflow is stupid (in your opinion (from afar) so you tell the forums you will avoid their shop (like it matters). This is why I point out all the times you obviously didn’t take the time to read the question.

Continue thinking you are holier than thou if it makes you feel good–it must because I see it happen over and over on these forums.

alan ruta
R
Ram
Sep 13, 2006
The difference between you and me is

Ooooooh… don’t tempt me like that! It’s like handing me your head on a platter.

😀
AR
alan_ruta
Sep 13, 2006
As long as its silver and not a lazy susan.
IL
Ian_Lyons
Sep 13, 2006
Alan,

I admit I didn’t the .net site. But I never said I see everything–that award goes to Kulon, aka Buko.

I think that if you were do your research you would find that Kulon uses the handle BoKu (as in Bob Kulon) and not Buko. As it is, you’re making it very easy for guys like Ramon, Buko et al to jerk your chain.

IanLyons
Forum Host
BG
barry_gray
Sep 14, 2006
Throw the dogs a bone.
Makes for endless entertainment! 🙂

10,9,8,7……………..
AR
alan_ruta
Sep 14, 2006
"Throw the dogs a bone.
Makes for endless entertainment!

10,9,8,7……………..
"

Exactly, though some do it better than others.

Merci Beaucoup

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections