VS
Posted By
Virginia_Sherwood
Feb 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can anyone tell me how to set my desktop to display neutral grays only, using RGB values of 128? This is on page 32 of the Users Guide to help calibrate the color. It says I have to do this before I can calibrate with adobe gamma. I am using windows xp home and I have "coloreal" on my CV735 Compaq Monitor.
Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

VS
Virginia_Sherwood
Feb 8, 2004
Can anyone tell me how to set my desktop to display neutral grays only, using RGB values of 128? This is on page 32 of the users Guide for Elemnts 2 to help calibrate the color. I have to do this before I can calibrate with adobe gamma. I am using Windows XP Home and I have "coloreal" on my CV735 Compaq Monitor.
GD
Grant_Dixon
Feb 8, 2004
Virginia

Grey is achieved when all the RGB numbers are the same. So using a 128 scale 31, 31, 31, will be a dark grey while 94, 94, 94 will be a lighter grey.

Grant
NS
Nancy_S
Feb 8, 2004
Virginia,

Right click an empty area on your desktop. Select Properties from the dialog box, select the Desktop tab, for Background choose None, click on the little arrow next to color and select one of the grey shades. Click OK.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections