E
Posted By
eddie
Feb 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I always knew I should have gone into Photoshop but could never justify the cost,( I could – the wife couldn’t ) anyway having installed Photoshop 7 and played a bit I have the bug.
So are there any good tutorials out there to get me really under way. I have purchased "Adobe Photoshop For Photographers" by Martin Evening but find it a bit of a disappointment in as much as the first few hundred pages seem to tell me about digital photography, not about how to really get started with Photoshop 7.
OK maybe I jumped too far or maybe I am a bit thick but I needed something more in the way of tutorials and samples to get the grey matter activated So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Eddie

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RM
Ron Minler
Feb 6, 2004
Do a search on Google for Photoshop tutorials and you’ll find a zillion of them.

Ron

"eddie" wrote in message
I always knew I should have gone into Photoshop but could never justify
the
cost,( I could – the wife couldn’t ) anyway having installed Photoshop 7
and
played a bit I have the bug.
So are there any good tutorials out there to get me really under way. I have purchased "Adobe Photoshop For Photographers" by Martin Evening but find it a bit of a disappointment in as much as the first few hundred
pages
seem to tell me about digital photography, not about how to really get started with Photoshop 7.
OK maybe I jumped too far or maybe I am a bit thick but I needed something more in the way of tutorials and samples to get the grey matter activated So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Eddie

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections