R
Posted By
robnjay
Feb 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Has anyone heard if or when a new version of Photoshop Elements will come out?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 4, 2004
Noooope.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 4, 2004
Beth, your crystal ball stopped working ? Mine did too. Next time I’ll know better than to buy ‘cheap’ 🙂
ML
Marty_Landolt
Feb 4, 2004
Some short time back someone posted a topic about getting PSE 3 and PSA 2 together for a special price. I would be ready to take advantage of that. (even though I haven’t scraped the surface of PSE 2.) Anyone with knowledge on that?
Marty
BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 4, 2004
Marty, that must have been a typo, because there is no PSE 3 out yet. The current bundle has PSE 2 and Album, which I think is also the second version.
NS
Nancy_S
Feb 4, 2004
Marty,

I think it was PSE2 and PSA2 bundled. There is no version 3 that I am aware of.

Nancy
KL
Kenneth_Liffmann
Feb 4, 2004
A while back a lady from Adobe ran a questionnaire past us asking for input and comments about various functions of the program. This leads me to believe that they are working on a new version. I am still on v.1, so I certainly plan to update to a new version when it become available.
Ken
LK
Leen_Koper
Feb 4, 2004
Someone told me there will be a V3 soon. It will include curves, a healing brush etc. It will be called "Creative Elements".

But my spokesman is as reliable as most governements are. 😉

Leen
JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 4, 2004
Your spokesman has wishful thinking…i think.
JH
Joe_Henry1000
Feb 5, 2004
I like your spokesman Leen. Maybe you ought to buy him/her a few beers so he’ll spill the beans on a release date? 😉

Joe
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Feb 5, 2004
Are there some features that people feel they really, really need in a new version of Elements? And is it realistic to expect those features will be included? Curves was a glaring omission, but that’s available for free; a Healing Brush is highly desirable, and there’s a new aftermarket fix for that. I guess I’ll be interested in seeing what the next version includes, but I’m not getting overwrought waiting for it to happen. 🙂
JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 5, 2004
I hope it includes a babysitter.
ML
Marty_Landolt
Feb 5, 2004
JODI, That version would sell past all records. At least I can save a few dollars until #3 comes out.
Marty

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections