KB
Posted By
Kenny_Baker
Sep 4, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am new to Photoshop CS2. I am using a MAC. After using the colored pencil filter on an image, some of the sketch filters result in only a white, blank image. How can I get my filters back?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CN
Cybernetic Nomad
Sep 4, 2006
details please.

Does this happen on the same image or on every file?
KB
Kenny_Baker
Sep 4, 2006
This all started with I used the colored pencil filter on an image, then chose OK. Then I saved the image. Now if I open filter gallery with any image, the window opens in colored pencil. If I change the filter to Bas Relief, the resulting image is a blank white image. This seems to occur only in the sketch filters. Not all of them, but some of them.
R
Ram
Sep 5, 2006
Kenny.

Click here <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?50@@.2cd06cd9> for advice on how to ask your question correctly for quicker answers. Thanks!
S
SteveV
Sep 5, 2006
You have to have your foreground and background colours in your tool bar set to the colours you want to be in the image, if they are both set on white you’ll be looking at sketches of snow drifts.
KB
Kenny_Baker
Sep 5, 2006
Steve, Thanks. I finally found a how to restore default settings. That fixed the problem, but I still didn’t know what the cause was. I went back and looked at the background color. I think that is what happened. I figured it was something simple, something stupid, that I did. Thanks for the insight. Kenny

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections