Mike_Ornellas
Sep 4, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
…..sigh_x2

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

AR
alan_ruta
Sep 4, 2006
Buko, no doubt you were the kid picked last in gym all the time.

You can try and delude yourself and everyone else that you are just making constructive comments but you are absolutely the meanest, nastiest poster I’ve read on these forums.

But I do get a laugh, at you, not with you, so keep it up. Call me a dickhead again if you llke. Also tell me you would never do work in my shop (as you have done before).

Sorry Mike, I guess this warrants a "….sign_x4" (geometric progression.

alan
R
Ram
Sep 4, 2006
See, Buko? I told you Alan never reads my posts. :p

Alan, I’d never do business with your shop either, not out of meanness or spite, but on account of your workflow as described in your posts.

Buko has had literally thousands of helpful posts over the years. I don’t recall any of yours.
AR
alan_ruta
Sep 4, 2006
RamΓ³n: If I have something of true value to add I will. Often what I have to say is along with the consensus so I don’t want to waste posters time–as I admit I’m doing now–by dittoing.

I think your thought process is skewed. It seems you are implying that if someone makes useful posts it is then okay to be nasty at other times.

I don’t see it that way.

And I did read your post "sign x2", which is why I changed it to "sigh x4". If you didn’t get my attempt at humor, I"m sorry.

Like I say: there is a difference between humor (or in my case an attempt) and meanness.

Conversion from RGB to cmyk is by no means a question with simple answers so I can see how someone, especially someone new to the buz could get confused.

Comments like (paraphrased) "I’d stay away from his shop" don’t really help. Do you really think they do? Do you think people are coming to this forum to decide where to send their work so you are doing a social service? I’m confused.

alan
R
Ram
Sep 4, 2006
If I have something of true value to add I will.

That explains why you haven’t. πŸ˜€

And I did read your post "sign x2", which is why I changed it to "sigh x4"

That was not my post. Either you weren’t taught to read very well, or you have a lousy memory.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections