Update PhotoShop CS2 cant get it to work.

RM
Posted By
Rick_Mueller
Aug 24, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
If I don’t want to trust the updater, please tell me how I can tell if I have already updated and don’t need it?
Rick

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ram
Aug 25, 2006
You look at the version number in the splash screen of the application (go the application menu and select "About…). You can see the latest version posted at the main downloads page.

The updater will NOT tell you if you are already updated or not. It will only show you "available" updates, meaning "available to be downloaded". That’s why it’s better to just ignore it.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Aug 25, 2006
If you have the CS2 Suite, the Updater in the Bridge has a split window with all available updates displayed in the left side panel and the ones that you have already installed showing on the right.
You can then just select any new ones that you wish to install.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections