How do you feel about combining the Windows and Mac Photoshop forums?

KN
Posted By
Ken_Nielsen
Aug 21, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
; )

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MO
Mike_Ornellas
Aug 21, 2006
Na, it’s more like trying to find enough delay so they can catch all the real issues.
DG
Dana_Gartenlaub
Aug 21, 2006
I supppose experienced users could work with a combo forum, but remember that the keys have seperate names in the two systems. <CTR> or <COMMAND>, etc. People that are unfarmiliar with the other OS would get confused real fast.

Although Photoshop looks the same and except for some things like scratch disks, pretty much is the same.

I have a friend in Noo Yawhk that has been a professional photographer for far longer than digital has been a factor, and he was astonished to learn that he could use a two button mouse on his G5, and use right click instead of <command – click>. You’d think people would figure that out after a while!
KN
Ken_Nielsen
Aug 22, 2006
I hope you know I’m just teasing you Mike.

The stuff you said about PC is true.
MO
Mike_Ornellas
Aug 22, 2006
I know!

;o)
HJ
Harvey Jewett
Aug 22, 2006
Well I work on both Mac and PC everyday and have for several years. They are NOT the same and should remain separate. Many resons, see previous threads and PC vs Mac flame threads. Not only are the differences in the apps enough but also the people. We can handle a few cross-overs here and there, but our whole forum flooded with PC problems would be quite anoying.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections