Re: Annoying Clipboard error recently?!?!

A
Posted By
Adspies1
Sep 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All,

There are lots of good suggestions here. Although, for me, viewing the clipboard contents only revealed the icons picture and not the files name or location. A search of *.ico, *.jpg, etc….only left me wondering why I couldn’t find the icon/pic on my HD (of course it was bundled together with the .exe). Changing settings and clearing the clipboard did not fix anything. Try this link, it was hard to find but I would suspect that any program using the clipboard whilst loading could cause this to happen to any other program that uses the clipboard. In our case it is Norton Antispam. We did not have Cloudmark or Verisign so we disabled the Norton Antispam add-in and the problem ceased.

I agree with Garth Snyder in that this is poor programming on the part of the add-in components writer and it has obviously caused lots of aggravation in the PhotoShop community. I hope this link helps!

<http://www.mcse.ms/message1786041.html>

Denise

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections