NK
Posted By
Nigel_Keene
Sep 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi – Don’t know if anyone can help but I have been asked to come up with a good presentation for a Soccer Team. I.E they want player shots that can be sold in their club shop that incorporate a player still, team shot and space for an autograph. Being just a photographer with little Photoshop experience other that general image tidy up, has anyone got any advice?

Nigel

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
Don_McCahill
Sep 14, 2006
has anyone got any advice?

Sure. Don’t fear it. Just jump in and start making a prototype. You will like the second one you try better than the first, and the third one better than the second.

If you have any questions on techniques, ask away. As for design, most good photographers have a fairly good design sense, and I’m sure when you have made a few samples, you will know what works.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections