KH
Posted By
Kris_Hunt
Jul 21, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’d like the Flash gallery to be embedded in my site. Is it possible? I’ve tried #includes and pasting the code from the index.html file in my page, and it doesn’t work. I did at least group all the [head] code together and all the [body] code, and remove the redundant tags.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Buko
Jul 21, 2006
Why not upload the gallery and put a link from a contents page or menu.
KH
Kris_Hunt
Jul 21, 2006
Because that would be lame?

It seems the whole thing breaks when you put it in a table. Not sure why.
TL
Tamara_Lester
Dec 2, 2006
Hi, Did you ever find a solution to the alignment problem? I’d like mine to align to the top (the bottom gets cut off on PCs for some reason…)

Please reply. Thanks.
J
JWeber
Dec 2, 2006
Hi Tamara

No, I completely gave up! If you figure it out, please post your solution,

John
TL
Tamara_Lester
Dec 2, 2006
Wow. Thanks for your quick reply…even though you weren’t successful. I’ve downloaded the source code. I’ll keep you posted if I can decipher any of it…
J
JWeber
Dec 2, 2006
Yes, please do.
GB
g_ballard
Dec 2, 2006
The only thing I want to do is have the flash content align with the
top of my table but the flash is created centered so…

pardon if my thoughts are too basic or if I don’t understand the question:

if you are placing a swf file in a table, I would try forcing the swf cell to maintain the correct size in any number of ways in GoLive inspector Table/Cell size options — including — adding adjacent cells with with 1x1PixelTransparent.gif to the sizes of the target swf cell (to force it to maintain the correct size)

I use this all the time working with tables

no matter what I do to the table, the content is centered

exactly what/how are you trying to align Top/Left that it isn’t doing it?
TL
Tamara_Lester
Dec 3, 2006
I think I solved it by using the FLASH Gallery 2 (which justifies it to top left instead of centering it) and modifying the xml headers, etc.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections