LP
Posted By
Liisa_Palomaa
Sep 6, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need some help with my javascript, please! I really hope someone can help me.

I am writing a javascript that opens all the files in one folder, then selects and copies an area in each of the images and then paste all the images in the folder to a new image. The problem is that I want the script to paste the images in a specific order. When I run the script now it paste the images in a random order. I want that the time when the images where created decides how the images are pasted into the new image. The image which where created first should be pasted first, then the second one…..

I appreciate any help with this.

PS. I am using Photoshop CS2.
Thanks
Liisa

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

GW
Gary Wedemayer
Sep 6, 2006
Lisa:
I’d suggest that you post your question on the adobe scripting forum. Find it at http://www.adobe.com and navigate to Support==>Forums, "Photoshop and ImageReady", then "Photoshop Scripting".

There are some very experienced scripters there, and they’ve been very helpful for the Photoshop javascripts I’ve written.

Be sure to include the pertinent lines of your code b/c that is the first thing members will ask you for.

Have fun coding!

Cheers!
—garywed

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:11:04 -0700,
wrote:

I need some help with my javascript, please! I really hope someone can help me.
I am writing a javascript that opens all the files in one folder, then selects and copies an area in each of the images and then paste all the images in the folder to a new image. The problem is that I want the script to paste the images in a specific order. When I run the script now it paste the images in a random order. I want that the time when the images where created decides how the images are pasted into the new image. The image which where created first should be pasted first, then the second one…..

I appreciate any help with this.

PS. I am using Photoshop CS2.
Thanks
Liisa
C
chrisjbirchall
Sep 7, 2006
You knocked on the wrong door. The scripting forum is further down the hall.

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.eea5b36>

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections