AW
Posted By
Allen_Wicks
Jul 17, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I don’t know the Oki but recommend the Epson Stylus Photo inkjet printers for photo quality.

Which printer is appropriate depends on what you intend to print.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NK
Neil_Keller
Jul 17, 2006
Johanna,

Take a look at the Epson R1800 for stunning color and 13"x19" sheet sizes, plus panorama. A bit more than the OKI, but I’d feel more comfortable with the purchase.

As far as tiling a large document, that is a software application property issue (which would provide the printer instructions for file output) more than that of the printer. (Unless the driver for the printer has some sort of limitation???)

Neil
E
ericp06
Aug 4, 2006
The HP Photosmart series is worth a look. Mine’s a bit dated, I suppose, being a 1215, but it performs fabulously, allowing for beautiful prints on photo paper or various inkjet paper. It’s got other capabilities I haven’t even explored yet, and you can connect a digital camera and print photos without involving the computer at all, if you want.

Good hunting,
Eric

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections