Posted By
Mike_Ornellas
Jul 17, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
iGary,

It’s important that Chris get these files. If he does not respond – please be persistent in getting them to him.

You can always use to upload files.

yousendit.com

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

I
iGary
Jul 17, 2006
Thanks for the push Mike. I’ve been checking this thread for a reply from him. I don’t want to be a pain though.

Hopefully he checks in here. In the mean time I’ll resend my e-mail to him. I have quite a lot of detail in it.

Gary
R
Ram
Jul 17, 2006
Gary,

If I remember correctly, if you send someone at Adobe an email with an attachment compressed as a zipped file, it gets zapped by the Adobe mail filter as a possible virus or spam. It’s possible Chris did not get your email if you sent him a zipped attachment.

Use <http://s5.yousendit.com/> to upload your file and both you and he will get an URL to download it.
CC
Chris_Cox
Jul 18, 2006
yousendit can’t handle files over 2 Gig (and neither can most email programs).

That’s why I ask people to contact me to get the mailing address.
CC
Chris_Cox
Aug 24, 2006
Victor – please reread what I wrote, because you seem to have gotten all the wrong conclusions.

And you really need to tell us what file format you are using (because different file formats have different limits).
D
domihode
Dec 23, 2006
I have the same problem. I only work on files 2-4GB and I have to use CS1. How could Adobe f++k this up so majorly with CS2?
MO
Mike_Ornellas
Dec 23, 2006
domihode,

Please upgrade to the 9.0.2 upgrade patch on the adobe download site.

This will fix your issue.

regards,

Mike Ornellas
Senior Color Analyst.
Vision/Andresen Color Imaging
San Francisco

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections