KT
Posted By
kathleen_toth
Jul 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
photoshop7, mac 0x epsonR200- how do I get rid of the borders-which are on everything I print. thanks, kathy

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Buko
Jul 15, 2006
use the boarderless driver if there is one
R
Ram
Jul 15, 2006
Borderless. It really doesn’t matter if you have a bloke boarding in the house or not. 😀
R
Ram
Jul 16, 2006
Kathleen,

This has nothing to do with your borderless prints, but make sure you have applied the free and mandatory Photoshop 7.0.1 update. It contains significant bug fixes.
BN
Bruce_Newman
Aug 1, 2006
I have Photoshop CS2 and am running Mac OS 10.4 and I can’t seem to change the print borders. When I center the image, the bottom border is still about 5/8" and my image is cut as a result. I would like to set all borders at about 1/4". Any help appreciated!
CN
Cybernetic Nomad
Aug 1, 2006
Bruce, it would help to what printer you are using.
AR
alan_ruta
Aug 1, 2006
I use a 2400 and one of the options in the page setup is "borderless" (I forget the exact wording". There is no rocket science. Its there or it isn’t in the driver installed.

alan
CN
Cybernetic Nomad
Aug 1, 2006
Or the printer doesn’t allow borderless printing…
BN
Bruce_Newman
Aug 1, 2006
Sorry. I have a Canon iP3000. I’m afraid I’m still getting use to some of the menus since upgrading my computer and software recently. I did discover how to do borderless printing which allowed me to do this project today. Although it isn’t as important now, I still don’t know how to decrease that bottom margin. Thanks!
BB
by_Buko
Aug 1, 2006
its probably the gripper.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections