BM
Posted By
Bob Meyer
Jan 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know that double-clicking on a file in Bridge is supposed to open it in the selected application per the Bridge prefs. However, that doesn’t work on my Mac. (G4, 10.4.4, 2GB RAM, 1.1TB Disk).

Nothing happens, even if Photoshop CS2 is already open. If I click away from the selected image, it acts like I never clicked on anything. The same thing happens if I select some images in Bridge and then go to Photomerge. All apps are the latest versions.

So far I have 1)trashed all prefs and settings from all locations and
2) trashed the applications and re-installed..

I would certainly appreciate any suggestions. I am past the free help period with Adobe. I have searched their FAQ’s with no success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

E
edbook
Feb 6, 2006
Bob Meyer wrote:
I know that double-clicking on a file in Bridge is supposed to open it in the selected application per the Bridge prefs. However, that doesn’t work on my Mac. (G4, 10.4.4, 2GB RAM, 1.1TB Disk).
Nothing happens, even if Photoshop CS2 is already open. If I click away from the selected image, it acts like I never clicked on anything. The same thing happens if I select some images in Bridge and then go to Photomerge. All apps are the latest versions.

So far I have 1)trashed all prefs and settings from all locations and
2) trashed the applications and re-installed..

I would certainly appreciate any suggestions. I am past the free help period with Adobe. I have searched their FAQ’s with no success.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections