Posted By
john david hough
Aug 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I have a folder of maybe 20 images. I open each image, do corrections, save it, close the file and then I go to the next image in the folder. I remember with PS 6, when you opened up the folder again, the last image you opened was highlighted which made it easier to know which image was the next one to work on. My main objective is that when you have 20 or more photos in a file, when you open the folder again, you are at the top image and if you want, say the 20th image down, you have to scroll down to get there, you will have to do this with every image you want to work on. Is there a preference or control that will let the folder stay in the same place as when you closed it? Also, one of the great things in PS 6 was that if you were working with images in one folder and then when you wanted to save them, you could make up a new folder with the saved images. Photoshop would then remember which folder to open when you wanted to open an image and also the folder that you made up save the new images in, really saves a lot of time.

any suggestions??
thanks
John

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections