ML
Posted By
Mark_Levesque
Sep 4, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Me too! I’m trying to process a wedding, and I can’t convert these several hundred images to jpeg. This is a recent phenomenon. I’ve used the image processor like this for months without an issue. Now, all of a sudden, as soon as I click "image processor" it opens photoshop and gives the error. You don’t even have the opportunity to set the image processor settings. It’s most annoying. I’m betting it has something to do with the latest update. That’s what’s changed since the last time this worked. Grrr.

Anyone figure out how to fix this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TK
Todd_Keitel
Sep 4, 2006
I solved the problem the hard way. I uninstalled photoshop cs2 and then reinstalled it. I was carefull to select the option, when uninstalling, to maintain my registration on my machine. Reinstalling cs2, loading the raw plugins, and updating to 9.0.2 didn’t take too long and it solved the problem. Good luck.
S
Scottsdigitalphoto
Sep 5, 2006
For some reason Photo shop gets its preferences messed up. Turn off photoshop and bridge. Go to my computer, c drive, doccuments settings, your user, application data, adobe, photoshop, put 9.0 folder on desktop. Now launch photoshop. This resets the preferences. See if your image processor works. It should.

Now you can delet the folder off your desktop. this process resets the preferences.
ML
Mark_Levesque
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks, Scott. That worked. Amen.
Y
YrbkMgr
Sep 7, 2006
This resets the preferences.

Or you could just reset the preferences per the procedure in the faq, no need to move the preferences folder – in fact, I wouldn’t.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections