Posted By
john david hough
May 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I have around 500 or so images that I want to put my name on so they can’t used by others as their own. I want this to be seen, not watermarked. In the past when I have had 10-20 images, I would take the first one, do a type layer with the name, etc and then open the others, drag the type layer to these. Anyone have any ideas of how to automate this?

thanks,
John

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

GB
Gregory Blank
May 9, 2005
In article
wrote:

Hi,
I have around 500 or so images that I want to put my name on so they can’t used by others as their own. I want this to be seen, not watermarked. In the past when I have had 10-20 images, I would take the first one, do a type layer with the name, etc and then open the others, drag the type layer to these. Anyone have any ideas of how to automate this?
thanks,
John

You could make an automated process of it using the
actions palette in PS CS however you will need to designate the (C) Your Name going into a specific location on all the images.

& That will require experimenting to find the correct size and color or shade to the type that works for all of them. Or you could put each one on a border big enough to embed the type layer,….that would be easy to automate as well.

LF Website @ http://members.verizon.net/~gregoryblank

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."–Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections