Posted By
Highgate
Feb 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello~

First, My apologies, because I have posted this message in more then one newsgroup. I know, bad me, but please forgive me.

Second, the reason for my post; I am looking for a work of art, and I hope you, the readers of the photoshop newsgroups, can help me. Here’s the thing…

I have just started my own web site. It’s lame, it has no content, it serves no purpose, but it is mine and I am playing around with it. The site is www.LongBoxes.com. (and no, the point of this post is not to advirtise my site, because my site has nothing to do with photoshop or art.)

Now, I do not have a great eye for design, nor do I have photoshop skills. But, I want a really great logo for my site. A friend recomended I use photoshop to create such a logo, but liek I said, no skills, thus I have come here looking for help.

Right now, if you visit the site, all you’ll see (other then how lame the site is) is a logo that is just really large Comic Sans font. Not very exciting.

I am tossing it out here, to all of you photshop masters and artists, a challenge. Who can create the greatest logo for my site, and claim their proper title of Photoshop Artistic Master!!! (he says with great fanfair and overacting)

(I’d call it a contest, but really, I have nothing to offer other then my thanks, and the promise that I will mention you and/or link to you from my page.)

So, what do you think? Feel up to the challenge?

Please submit your works of art to my email address:

And yes, you do not have to use photoshop if you do not want to, any tools you may choose will be fine by me.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I thank you for your time and help.

~LB

www.LongBoxes.com

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections