I want to make my own filter using photoshop filters.

MF
Posted By
mlb_fan90
Jan 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Alot of times to enhance a photo to get rid of noise i just use the following steps.

1)create a layer
2)filter/other/maximum
3)filter/gaussian/blur

I use these steps very often, is there a way that i can make my own filter using the process above so that I don’t have the steps above all the time?

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
bhilton665
Jan 27, 2004

Alot of times to enhance a photo to get rid of noise i just use the following steps.

1)create a layer
2)filter/other/maximum
3)filter/gaussian/blur

I use these steps very often, is there a way that i can make my own filter using the process above so that I don’t have the steps above all the time?

This would make a very simple action, then you just click a button to run it each time. Read up on ‘actions’ in Help.
J
JJS
Jan 27, 2004
"mlbfan" wrote in message

1)create a layer
2)filter/other/maximum
3)filter/gaussian/blur

You paid $900 for a piece of software and haven’t press HELP yet? Do that. —
the starving artist
MM
max morrison
Jan 27, 2004
"jjs" wrote in message
"mlbfan" wrote in message

1)create a layer
2)filter/other/maximum
3)filter/gaussian/blur

You paid $900 for a piece of software and haven’t press HELP yet? Do that.

and look under "Actions", not "Filters"
J
john
Jan 28, 2004
In article <4016e2de$>, "max morrison"
wrote:

and look under "Actions", not "Filters"

Or intuit it and look under the general Help for "automate". For $900 I’ll come over and press the OP’s fingers to the keys. Sheesh.

broke tramp artist
NS
n8 skow
Jan 28, 2004
$900??? I hope that’s in Canadian…

n8

1)create a layer
2)filter/other/maximum
3)filter/gaussian/blur

You paid $900 for a piece of software and haven’t press HELP yet? Do that. —
the starving artist

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections